Vehicular Crimes & DUI Defense
We defend drivers against allegations of impaired driving, failure to remain at the scene of an accident, reckless and aggressive driving, aggravated assault with a vehicle, and vehicular homicide.
Our team represents individuals with special endorsements, licenses, and certifications, including commercial and specially licensed drivers, as well as fleets, construction companies, common carriers, and other companies facing transportation issues.
In addition to criminal and regulatory vehicular matters, we advise clients in relation to state and federal investigations of transportation practices and assist clients in investigating employee misconduct in relation to vehicle usage.
- Defended clients against allegations of driving under the influence of alcohol and drugs
- Defend clients against allegations of second-degree murder, manslaughter, and negligent homicide, arising out of the operation of motor vehicles, including commercial vehicles
- Defended client accused of aggravated assault with a dangerous instrument, arising from an accident in which allegations were made that client was intoxicated while driving
- Represented auto dealers in relation to criminal licensing violations
- Represented clients in relation to allegations of leaving the scene of fatal accidents
- Represented commercial truck drivers concerning weigh station violations, improper placarding, failure to properly maintain hours-of-service logs, and failure to maintain a medical card
- Represent clients before the Motor Vehicle Division in all manner of proceedings, including admin per se hearings, refusal hearings, Interlock violation proceedings, and point violation hearings