Civil & Administrative Proceedings & Complex Civil Fraud Litigation
With vast experience handling regulatory matters, Mitchell | Stein | Carey | Chapman has the ability to guide its clients through the maze of criminal, civil, regulatory and administrative proceedings.
In almost every enforcement action, whether the issue involves healthcare, environmental, tax or another regulatory framework, there is the risk of simultaneous or successive proceedings in different forums concerning the very same claims against the client. We know how to manage this risk and protect our clients from coordinated prosecutions by the government.
- Defended a large travel consolidator against allegations of money laundering, racketeering and human smuggling
- Defended client against allegations by Child Protective Services of child abuse
- Defended client against allegations by Child Protective Services of sexual misconduct
- Represented individuals before the Arizona Board of Fingerprinting to obtain “Good Cause Exceptions” to allow for licensing
- Represented nurse before the Board in relation to charges of domestic violence
- Represented nurse before the Board in relation to improper/incomplete charting and related allegations
- Regularly defend nurses, physicians, dentists, and other professionals in relation to a variety of criminal offenses while simultaneously representing clients before their Boards during proceedings
- Represented individuals before the Arizona Board of Education